Sunday, July 19, 2009

First Produce

Here is Jack with the first potatos from the garden! The garden is doing really good. The zuchinni are doing terrific too! This weekend I was able to put up 12 jars of pickle relish and 4 jars of zuchinni relish. Earlier in the week we froze 12 quarts of chopped zuchinni.


When Jack picked me up from work on Friday, he brought along the first little bitty tomato that him and Mom found in the garden. We should have a lot more tomatos in just a little bit since Jack put out over 130 plants. I'll be making a lot of spaghetti sauce, that's for sure!
Here's Mom with one of the zuchinni. She's been a big help to Jack in the garden.Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. hey barb nice pictures. glad the garden is doing so well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Mike! I finally checked my blog:)Hope you have a great week. It was great to see you guys this weekend.

    ReplyDelete