Wednesday, January 28, 2009

4 1/2 hour afghan done

and Linnea loves it. Our granddaughter knew who made it for her Mommy. It was MaMa! Kennedy & Poppy have their own crochet hooks and yarn. Kennedy wants to crochet every time she is over here. I had 2 size P hooks and some scrap pieces of yarn which I let them use. As for the afghan, I'll have Linnea take a picture so I can post it.

I'm working on some baby items right now. Our nephew and his wife are expecting a little girl and they are scheduled for delivery on Feb. 12. I am crocheting a baby afghan for them. I also made 2 pair of baby crocs already, just need the buttons. My neice and her husband are expecting a little girl in April and her baby shower is March 1st. I've completed a 9 point round ripple afghan, 2 pair of baby crocs and working on a diaper bag.

I am making a trip to Hobby Lobby this weekend to stock up on more yarn and spend some of my Christmas gift certificates.

No comments:

Post a Comment