Friday, January 16, 2009

A place for all my crochet projects!

Well, it's about time I did this, started my own blog. My family calls me the bag lady since I love to crochet totes and bags. Don't ask me why, I just love to crochet bags!

I am also working on a 9 point round ripple baby afghan for my neice who is due in April. I'm seriously thinking of making a diaper bag to match. It's pink and pink camo. I'll post some pics tomorrow and the link to the pattern.

Also working on a 4 1/2 hour afghan for my daughter-in-law, double strand, purple and black. It is just like the one I made for our daughter. Hers was lost though this last summer when the sewer backed up in our basement. I've promised to make her another one though she has changed her mind on the colors. She is wanting blue this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment